Recommended "Hobby Friendly" Vendors
Click on each to see drop down information.
- All-around great source for non-specific tc supplies such as forceps, books, pH measure, etc. amazon.com Always open
- Caisson Laboratories LLC
- All-around great source for tissue culture media, hormones, supplies: www.caissonlabs.com Free samples. Great customer service.
- Orchid Seedbank Project
- Aaron Hicks, super orchid guru, sells orchid seeds, related products, BOOKS and gives out great advice. Note that he is also a really nice guy! www.orchidseed.com
Great customer service.
- Phytotechnology Laboratories LLC
- All-around great source for all things "tissue culture": www.phytotechlab.com One of best resource/technical sites available: www.phytotechlab.com/Technical-Info.aspx Ken and Janet Torres have been doing this longer than us!! Check out their videos: http://www.phytotechlab.com/Videos.aspx Great customer service.
- Plant Cell Technology Inc
- Source of PPM: Plant Cell Preservative www.plantcelltechnology.com This is what made our Kitchen Culture Kit possible. Free samples
- Dr. Ronald A. deFossard Instructional CDs
- Dr. Ronald A. deFossard has been a specialist in cloning plants by micropropagation since 1961. His CD collection is invaluable. http://www.ronalddefossard.com/home.htm
- Root66 Nursery (Frank Tromble)
- Frank Tromble is a hobby tc "guru" and is most active on the Home Tissue Culture Listserv. Besides offering his expertise on the listserv, he runs this site which offers tissue culture plants and supplies. www.root66nursery.com Great customer service.